Okay, I said I wasn’t going to do this, but its the New Year. New year, new me. 2013 was one of the best years of my life so far. Sure it had it’s down, but there were definitely more ups. But, I want to make 2014 a year of fewer downs. Practically no downs, even though that is not possible. So, I am going to try that okay, and I am going to make these resolutions and try to stick to them. I made them in reason and I probably wont have a problem sticking them to them. Well, here they are.
1. Start paying attention to the people that I actually care about.
2. Write more letters.
3. Make time to write blog posts every week and make time for making YouTube videos again.
4. Start a journal… and keep up with it.
5. Start saying what I feel, not what I think someone wants to hear.
6. Make more time for drawing, and being artistic.
7. Calling friends rather than texting them all the time.